4. A back-up microphone on the stage for emergency use.
5. A soundperson who will be available for sound check 30 minutes before doors open.
6. Often an additional XLR mic-line and 110v power is needed on stage if our comedian is using an instrument.
7. Large cleared stage with a stool.
8. Bright lighting covering the entire stage area.
9. Two 8’ tables in lobby.
10. 3 volunteers to assist with resources at the tables
Typical Show Flow
4:30pm - Load In / Set-up / Soundcheck
5:00pm - Volunteer Training
5:25pm - Doors Open: Start pre-show video. Download Here
6:00pm - SHOW TIME: Welcome from Pastor or Host.
6:05pm - COMEDIAN
6:45pm - New Missions Introduction: Comedian will cue video. Download Video Here.
6:55pm - Offertory Set-up: Pastor pray for offering. Play video while offering is taking place. Download Video Here.
7:15pm - GOOD NIGHT: Play LAN Outro Video. Download Video Here.